- 3/8” thick x 7-1/2” wide
- Edge/End: Micro Bevel/Micro Bevel
- Random Lengths (up to 84″)
- Aluminum Oxide
- European White Oak
- 34.36 sq ft per carton
- 20 Year Structural & Wear
- Below, On, or Above Grade
- Nail, Staple, Glue, or Float
Features and Benefits:
- Each plank of wood is distressed with our unique, proprietary saw marking processes to provide unmatched visuals reminiscent of reclaimed, historic planks.
- Ultra-wide white oak planks accentuate the rich grain and detail of the flooring while showcasing the most sought-after hardwood species in the world.
- A matte sheen, Aluminum Oxide finish ensures the integrity of the floor while giving the wood a more natural look.
- Each 3/8” engineered plank is constructed using the most modern techniques to ensure stability and longevity.